Fargo HDP5000 Card Printer Encoder
Fargo’s enhanced HDP5000 card printer/encoder is feature-packed. Perfect for technology cards with embedded electronics, it reliably produces cards in High Definition with the highest image quality available. The HDP5000 card printer/encoder upgrades easily in the field, with additional modules.
- New optional dual card input hopper simplifies card handling and minimizes downtime.
- HID Global next-generation HDP platform enables faster print speed.
- Optional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security–quickly.
- Dual-sided card printing option lets you double the print area available without manually reloading cards.
- SmartScreen™ LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts.
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: HDP Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: up to 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)*
- Accepted Card Sizes: CR-80
- Warranty: 3 years (printer); Lifetime (printhead)
- New: Dual Card Input Hopper – Upgradable
- Card Lamination Module – single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous) – Upgradable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – Upgradable
- Door and cartridge locks
- Printer cleaning kit
- Magnetic stripe encoding – Upgradable
- 200-card input hopper – Upgradable
- Dual-sided printing – Upgradable
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet
encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)
- Cards & Credentials
- ID Card Printers
- Reader / Writer
- Electronic Signature Pads
- Outsource Printing